Happy 101 Award

Yay! B from Not A Sparrow Falls was awesome enough to give A Bit of Happy the Happy 101 award. Thank you very much, B! You have a very inspiring blog that I love reading. Everyone please visit her wonderful blog here!

Now, with this award, I have to tell you ten things that make me happy and pass along the award to 10 sites. So here goes:

10 Things That Make Me Happy (in no real order):
  • Being with my hubby.
  • My wonderful family. They always make me happy.
  • Having all the windows open in my house on a nice spring day with the breeze blowing in.
  • Taking my dog, Belle, to the dog park.
  • Piling up on the couch with my hubby, Belle, Molly and Gabby to watch Ghost Hunters.
  • Cupcakes!
  • Taking naps when it is raining.
  • Having time to do anything and everything whatever I want.
  • Anything little and cute.
  • Getting new comments :)




Passing along the award to these lovely bloggers:

Lacie at Creative Attempts
Stacy di at Nonpareil
Holly at 504 Main
Charlene at The Balance Beam
Sara at "Deal"licious Mom
Tanja at Tanja's Cupcakes
Joyce at Happy Cloud Moments
Julia at Everyday Mom Ideas
Peeling an Orange With A Screwdriver
Your Daily Cute

Here are the rules:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog.
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know!



7 comments:

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

awe thank you so much this is way fun!

B said...

Thanks for your kind words but more importantly, thank you for the smiles you bring to my day with your site! :)

Julia said...

Thank you so much for this award! It made my day.
Here is the link for the notice of this award.

http://www.everydaymomideas.com/p/featuredawards.html

stacy di said...

thank you!! what a fun little award :)

Save The Date Magnets said...

I appreciate it very much, at least I know from it someone is reading the contents you have here.

drug treatment said...

This is fantastic information for blog. I really love the way infomration presented in your post. I have added to you in my social bookmark…and i am w8ing ur next post.

sexy lingerie said...

Hey just stopping by to say hi and see how things are going. hoipe all is well. Have a great day!!!

Post a Comment