Blogging Makes me Happy


Nathan says:
When I blog daily, it literally changes the way I perceive the world. As any good blogger knows, you have update your site daily. Watching the news or surfing the internet means I have to be keep a watchful eye for interesting stories or things that are culturally relevant. You have be open minded, objective yet criticize everything.

Informing my readers and changing their own perception is fun for many reasons. Not only, are bloggers taking the role of an aspiring journalist, but writing really helps to solidify, and become conscious of your own views and beliefs.

Writing is also brain exercise, increasing your vocabulary, and giving you a better reasoning and argumentative skills. So blog already!

-This post was written by Nathan Richardson the author of ComplexSearch.com, a personal finance blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment