Walking on a Sunny but Cold Winter's Day

Whilst I'm not someone who loves the cold particularly I do love a big walk on the beach on a winters day when the sun is out. There's something about fighting the wind, being wrapped up and battling the elements that gives you a real sense of having earned your hot chocolate in front of the fire at the end. It also helps calm the mind somehow especially when looking out to sea and seeing wave after wave crashing against the shoreline. There's something about those cold winter waves that again leaves you thankful for the fact you are not out there and will soon be home again inside in the warm. It's just the way it is and is something that makes me happy time and again, something in fact that I have just done hence this post. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Thanks, Grace
What Makes You Happy |  Submitted By Grace