What Are You Thankful For?


 Jill is Thankful For:
I am Thankful that I Can Help People With Anxiety

For way too many years, my life was defined and severely confined by crippling anxiety and panic attacks. For years I felt helpless and devastated. After much work, I am now a recovering anxious person and am fortunate to help others too.

My life has been richly blessed by connecting with others who suffer from panic attacks and anxiety and want to get better. We support each other and make a commitment towards getting better.

Anxiety is a beast and it's way too much to bear on your own- believe me I tried for years and failed. By reaching out, sharing what works for me and seeing what works for others have I been able to tackle my anxiety disorder.

The greatest gift is that I have been able to help others. It has made all the difference in my life.

If you are anxious and suffering, know that it doesn't have to be that way. Your life can get better- much better. Know that you have it within you to recover from anxiety. I wish you much peace!

Jill Green writes an anxiety self help blog and works with anxiety suffers who wish to get better and get their lives back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment